Willwriting In Practice Course - 3 Days - Nottingham
Tuesday, 12 November 2019 to Thursday, 14 November 2019
DECIDED THAT WILLWRITING IS FOR YOU?
LEARN HOW TO TAKE INSTRUCTIONS AND INTERVIEW CLIENTS AND DRAFT BASIC WILLS ON THIS 3 DAY COURSE.
FULL COURSE DETAILS
Led by Paul Tansley, this 3 day course is intended to expand on the theory covered by the course books and introductory course by developing practical skills, so that students will be able to successfully implement their technical theoretical skills into real life situations.
1) Financial considerations when choosing a Guardian
2) Funeral Wishes
3) Specific Gifts and Legacies
4) An Introduction to Will Trusts
5) Trustee Powers
6) Attestation Procedures
7) Preparing for an Appointment
8) Demonstration Role Play – Taking Instructions from a Client
9) Practical Role Plays – Taking Instructions from Clients
10) Demonstration Will Drafting
11) Practical Will Drafting – Drafting Wills from Instructions taken from Clients
Cost of the course for student members is £798 but this fee is reduced to £660 (no VAT) for those attending the 1 day Introduction to Willwillwriting course.
Course fee for non-members is £950 or £812 if attending 1 day course as above.
Fee includes course books, lunch and refreshments but excluding overnight accommodation.
Please call the Willwriting Academy Ltd on 08456 444261 to pay with a debit/credit card or pay by BACS: Account no; 37097960, Sort Code: 30 64 10
Please advise of any special dietary requirements.
Willwriting Academy Ltd Cancellation Policy: For bookings cancelled more than 14 days before the event, a full refund less £25.00 administration fee will be given. No refunds will otherwise be made.
Location: Holiday Inn, Castle Marina Park, Nottingham
GPS For Satnav: 52.945751190185547,-1.1613919734954834
Free guide to making a will