Introduction To Willwriting - Nottingham
Date: Wednesday, 15 January 2020
Location: Holiday Inn, Castle Marina Park, Nottingham, NG7 1GX
A one day course that will give instruction on the basics of writing a will.
Someone who has little or no experience of the profession and wishes to find out more will find this course invaluable.
FULL COURSE DETAILS
Led by Paul Tansley, the course will cover:
1) Contractual arrangements with clients
2) What is a Will
3) Validity of Wills
5) Capacity to make a will and how to test for capacity
6) Appointment of executors, trustees and guardians
7) Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975
8) Disposal of estate - specific items, legacies & residue
9) Trustees’ powers
10) Attestation and execution including witnesses’ responsibilities
11) Duty of care to client and beneficiaries
12) Running a profitable Willwriting business
Cost of the course is £138 (no VAT) including lunch and refreshments.
Please call the Willwriting Academy Ltd on 08456 444261 to pay with a debit/credit card or pay by BACS: Account no; 37097960, Sort Code: 30 64 10
Willwriting Academy Ltd Cancellation Policy: For bookings cancelled more than 14 days before the event, a full refund less £25.00 administration fee will be given. No refunds will otherwise be made.
Free guide to making a will