Co-op Legal Services
Co-op Legal Services is the official IPW/ISPW Probate Sponsor, providing transparent, fixed fee Probate services with no jargon and no upfront costs to pay.
Why use the IPW/ISPW Probate Service?
Visit the IPW partner portal here to access useful resources, find out more about the service and get in touch.
- Co-op Legal Services is the largest Probate provider in the UK and is award-winning, with an unparalleled level of expertise
- As well as probate referrals you can refer your client to our free Bereavement Support Team that give help in the first stage of the bereavement process, including junk mail suppression, assistance with notifying financial organisations, closing social media and identifying if probate is needed
- If probate is required your client is entitled to a free no-obligation home visit from one of our consultants to go through everything with them - you can attend if you wish too!
- A transparent, fixed fee, no obligation quote will be provided before any Probate work begins, so everyone knows where they stand
- Co-op’s dedicated IPW/ISPW team of Probate experts will take care of the Probate process from start to finish, providing regular updates on case progression and when you are able to receive your commission payment
- All legal, tax and administrative work associated with the estate will be taken care of by an experienced case handler in the IPW Probate team
- Co-op Legal Services is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. In addition, Co-op Legal Services is fully insured for all work carried out and client funds are protected under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).