Led by Paul Tansley, this 3 day course is intended to expand on the theory covered by the course books and introductory course by developing practical skills, so that students will be able to successfully implement their technical theoretical skills into real life situations.
1) Financial considerations when choosing a Guardian
2) Funeral Wishes
3) Specific Gifts and Legacies
4) An Introduction to Will Trusts
5) Trustee Powers
6) Attestation Procedures
7) Preparing for an Appointment
8) Demonstration Role Play – Taking Instructions from a Client
9) Practical Role Plays – Taking Instructions from Clients
10) Demonstration Will Drafting
11) Practical Will Drafting – Drafting Wills from Instructions taken from Clients
Cost of the course is £660 (no VAT) including course books, lunch and refreshments but excluding overnight accommodation.